martes, 28 de noviembre de 2023

Unit 1 Lesson 2

What places/cities have you visited in Colombia? 

(WRITE ABOUT AN EXPERIENCE)



I have lived incredible experiences in the cities of Colombia, I recently went to Santa Marta and it was a great help for yourself to be able to disconnect and connect with new places that become unforgettable. 


Greet a visitor from a country


A: Excuse me, do you know where I can find the international buses? I am taking a bus to Berlin and I can’t find it.

B: Sure, it’s quite simple. You have to go down this corridor until you see the shopping area. Turn left and you will see the bus schedule displays. Find your bus and look up where it’s leaving from.

A: Thank you very much! Do I need to check in beforehand?

B: No, just go straight to your bus, you just need to show the driver the ticket.


Write questions about tourist activities in your city or country











1. How many Magical Towns are there in the country?

2. Have you seen the walled city of Cartagena? 

3. Do you know the beautiful aquarium in Santa Marta?

4. Have you discovered the wonder of hidden and magical places in Cobeñas Sucre?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Melisa

Who I am?

 

MELISA PEREA GARCIA