sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2023

Unit 4 lesson 1

Discuss a car accident



CONVERSATION

A. You can imagine? I had an accident yesterday
B. As so step? are you okay?
A. Yes, it was a small collision that I had because of someone who was reckless.
B. You have to be very careful, there are many people like that and something worse could happen. I'm glad you're well 
A. Yes, the driver had to change the size-view mirror and one of the windows.
B. It was little, I'm glad you're okay

What were you doing at 5:00pm yesterday? 

Yesterday at 5:pm I was working and then I came home to advance my English blog.


VOCABULARY


Talk on the phone


Text wild driving

Don't stop at red light



Speed


Pass in a no-passing zone

Don't signal when turning





Weave through traffic
 GRAMMAR

Past Continuous

  • was studying last night.
  • They were eating at the restaurant.

•   My mother was baking a cake for me.
•  The kite was flying in the sky


How you ever seen an accident?

One day I saw an accident on 30th Street in Barranquilla, there were two people on a motorcycle, they were going so fast that they slipped so hard and the person on the back of the motorcycle was very injured and was unconscious, it was a little unpleasant to see. his leg. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Melisa

Who I am?

 

MELISA PEREA GARCIA